Video Games: Super Mario 64 DS (Video Game)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Super Mario 64 DS (Video Game)

Super Mario 64 DS (Video Game)

I have to admit that I was completely suprised at how much I enjoy this game. The advances Nintendo has made over its "GameBoy Advanced" is amazing. In fact, just the "mini" games in Super Mario 64 has more entertainment value than almost any Gameboy Advanced Game. Another thing that is amazing is the size of the game... it is the size of a standard flash memory card, which makes Nintendo DS games about 75% smaller than those for GB Adv.

As far as the game itself- it is completely what you expect...Nitendo 64's Super Mario, but with a few new tricks. This has always been one of my favorite games - The last "real" Mario game before Nintendo turned everything into a "Mario" game. The game is very playable, however, I didn't find the touch screen to be too helpful (although it is very well incorporated in some of the mini games).

I can honestly give thisgame 5 full stars - and say that it is a bargain at only $30 (Which is what I paid for the game).